Here are websites we think you may find of interest and that could be helpful to you.
- Dr. Elaine Aron's website
- Highly Sensitive People "Meetup"
- Meetup.com website
- Peter Messerschmidt's HSP Information Resource
- HSP Dr. Pat Allen's Communication and Relationship Information
- Dr. Judith Orloff's website
For info about booking Judith for your event, contact Jim at 310-390-4767
- Please check out Cliff Harwin's The Highly Sensitive Person Publishing Company and his free ebook: "Real World Advice Specifically for Highly Sensitive People" because I think we've got a good resource and friend in Cliff.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Maria Pascucci, CPC, ELI-MP (certified professional coach)
Life Coach | Nutrition Educator | Author | Speaker | Sensitive Leader
Check out her video blog (VLOG) and her TED Talk, too.
- Dr. Alexander Avila's Love Types website
- Jacquelyn Strickland's website
- Thomas Eldridge's website
- Jenna Avery's website
- Ted Zeff's HSP Survival Guide book
- Providing education, help and alternative healng resources for sensitive, unique, gifted and special children, teens and their families
- "Gifted and Talented" website
- Shyness Information
- Empowering highly sensitive people through curiosity, creativity, and community
- Personal Growth Information
- Fléchelle Morin's "Dating To Marriage" websites
- Dr. Cat Saunder's website
- Michael Levy's website
- Diane Reardon, Ph. D., creativity coaching website
- Creative Coaching Association
- Katy's website
- Trauma and Dissociation Recovery
- June Soyka Cook's website
- Author Anne Sheffield's Depression Fallout information
- The Agape Spiritual Center
- Original Himalayan Crystal Salt website
- Aroma Therapy Information
- The UK's Leading Guide for Mind, Body and Spirit
- Anxiety and Phobias Information
- Healing and Relaxation CDs
- Alanis Morissette, HSP singer and songwriter
Please feel free to use the HighlySensitivePeople.com image below to link our website to your website. We've also provided a text link that you may use. Thank you! We appreciate your support very much!
To save the logofile, click and choose "Save Picture As" or "Save Image As."
Then, paste the following code into your HTML document as the link for the image:
<a href="http://www.highlysensitivepeople.com/" target="_blank">HighlySensitivePeople.com</a> People with the trait of high sensitivity and the people in their lives.
Jim Hallowes is an award-winning producer/director, member of
the DGA (Directors Guild of America) since 1984, and is a voting member of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (the EMMYs). In recent years Jim served a three-year term as Executive Director of the WANT® Institute, Educators of Effective Communication Strategies, and is an accredited Certified Transactional Analysis Practitioner, WANT Training educator, and was a close colleague and student of Dr. Pat Allen, the Institute's founder and acclaimed best-selling author, teacher and lecturer on Communication & Relationships.
Jim has also been a graphic design and advertising/marketing consultant for the past 30 years, and has won a number of Advertising Industry awards including the Belding Bowl, the EFFIE and Clio Awards. If you, or someone you know, could use some advertising or marketing help you're invited to take a look at Jim's work and view a demo reel at www.JimHallowes.com or www.HallowesProductions.com or give us a call at 310-390-4767 and we'll be happy to send a free DVD with print and broadcast samples over to you right away.
Note: HighlySensitivePeople.com is linked to other Internet websites, and these links are provided as a general information source for the use of visitors to this website and do not constitute endorsement of any product, service, or organization.